Comment on page
Effective Date: May 3rd, 2019
We use your data to provide and improve the Website, Services & Documentation. By using the Website, Services or Documentation, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This policy may change from time to time and you are advised to review this web page periodically for any changes.
Capitalised terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in either the User Terms of Service and/or, for Customers, the Master Subscription Agreement.
Personal Data - means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data - is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies - are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers) - means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) - is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Website, Services or Documentation is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website, Services and Documentation.
You can manage your cookie settings here. Alternatively, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website, Services or Documentation.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, Services & Documentation
- To notify you about changes to our Website, Services & Documentation
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can make improvements
- To monitor usage
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google Workspace User Data
Notwithstanding anything else in this Privacy Notice, if you provide the Services access to your Google Workspace data, the Services' use of that data will be subject to these additional restrictions:
- The Services will only use access to read a list of domains managed by Google Workspace, read data about the number of Google Workspace licenses allocated, read organisational unit structures, read user email addresses and associated attributes such as line manager, read access tokens and audit log data to process which applications a user has accessed, view and manage group membership, view and manage groups in your Google Workspace, enable you to manage user provisioning and deprovisioning processes in your Google Workspace, including but not limited to data transfer between user accounts.
- The Services will not use Google data for serving advertisements.
- The Services’ use of information received, and the Services’ transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Trelica Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Trelica offers hosting and data processing in the United States or Germany, with the former being the default and the latter being an option available to Customers on request.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal requirements We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Trelica Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website, Services or Documentation
- To protect the personal safety of other users or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You can read more about our security practices and certifications here.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website, Services and Documentation do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Trelica WeWork 50-60 Station Road Cambridge CB1 2JH United Kingdom