Responsible Disclosure Policy
Effective Date: 14th December 2020
Data security is a top priority for Trelica, and Trelica believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Trelica's service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you've discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your email within 2 working days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 2 weeks of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Trelica service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Testing https://app.trelica.com or https://eu.trelica.com. If you need a test account please contact us at [email protected] and we can provision one on a different environment.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Trelica employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Trelica's physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Trelica and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://legal.trelica.com/responsible-disclosure-policy.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Trelica’s Responsible Disclosure Policy. You may contact us by emailing [email protected].