Comment on page
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Effective Date: 14th December 2020
Data security is a top priority for Trelica, and Trelica believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Trelica's service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 2 weeks of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Trelica service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Trelica employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Trelica's physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Trelica and our users safe!